DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS!
The California Housing Agency program for first time home buyers has increased their income limits.
- Income Limits for San Diego County $157,050 Riverside $128,700 – each County is different.
- The Max Sales Price limit statewide is $660,000.00.
- CalHFA can be done with a Conventional or FHA first trust deed.
- Must be 1st time Home buyer.
- Minimum credit score 640.
CALHFA loan FHA or Conventional must be done with a Down payment assistance - MyHome or School Teacher/Employee Assistant. You can also combine this with ZIP loan for your closing cost.
$450,000 Sales Price
Using MyHome 450,000 x 3.5% = 15,750 - 2nd lien
ZIP - 4% option: 450,000 x 4% = 18,000 - 3rd lien.
You have a total $33,750 in funds to use for down payment and closing cost/prepaids . Remember the ZIP funds can only be used for Closing cost and prepaids. Where MyHome or Teachers Program can be used for both. You don’t have to use ZIP, you can choose only to do your first with MyHome or Teachers Program.
For immediate assistance call Yessica Moore at 7602374092!
Call us today to get started and get your home loan pre qualified!